La Vie Naturelle – Le Castandel, represented by Bart Breem
Le Castandel, 30480 Saint Paul La Coste
Tenant means the person entering into the rental agreement with “La Vie Naturelle – Le Castandel (Bart Breem).
Reservation and payment
* A reservation is only valid when an advance (within 7 days after approval of the reservation request) of 30% of the total stay has been paid. After payment of the deposit, the tenant accepts the general conditions.
* Payment of the balance (remaining 70 %) must be made no later than 1 month before the stay, unless another arrangement has been agreed.
* When booking at a term of less than 1 month, the entire rent must be paid at once.
* If the amounts due are not paid on time, the tenant will automatically be in default. The landlord will then send a reminder by e-mail. If the amount due is not in the landlord’s possession within 3 days after the date of the sent reminder, the agreement will be cancelled.
* Services and facilities (guest table, breakfast, other services, etc.) are paid on site, on departure.
* We do not have a bank card system.
When renting the gîtes, a security deposit of 300 euros is required. This amount must be paid together with the balance. It will be refunded within 14 days after your stay, provided that no damage or loss has been noted. If damage or loss is established, the costs will be deducted from the security deposit, or the security deposit will be retained in full.
* If cancelled up to 1 month before arrival date, we retain the deposit of 30 % of the total stay cost. Cancellation costs within 30 days before arrival date are 100 % of the cost of the stay.
* La Vie Naturelle – Le Castandel is entitled to cancel the contract if the tenant is in default.
* We recommend that you take out your own cancellation insurance. Under no circumstances can La Vie Naturelle – Le Castandel refund advances and/or balance of the reservation.
Tourist tax is not included in the rental price and must be paid on departure.
Gîtes : 1,21 € per night, per person, from 18 years of age.
Chambre d’hôtes : 0,77 € per night, per person, from 18 years of age.
Arrival and departure
The gîtes/rooms are accessible from 17h on the day of arrival. If you arrive later than 19h, please inform us. On the day of departure, the gîte/room must be vacated by 10h.
Gîte : Bed, bath and pool linen and final cleaning included.
Chambre d’hôtes : Breakfast and bed, bath and pool linen and final cleaning included.
Swimming pool and pool towels
* As we have a saltwater pool, we urge you to use biodegradable sunscreen products.
* Pool towels will be provided by us. These are for use at the pool only and should not be used to go to the river.
* The pool is safe but unguarded. Tenants stay there at their own risk. Please do not let minors swim alone but under supervision.
Pets are not allowed
* The gîtes/rooms are cleaned by us on arrival, we ask that they are left wipe-clean (further guidelines can be found in the folder in the gîte/room). If not in order, an extra cleaning (50 € Le Feu/70 € L’Eau/30 € La Terre en L’Air) will be charged.
* Sheets and towels are changed once a week.
The tenant is liable for all forms of damage caused to the gîte/room and its contents. He is responsible for the gîte/room during the rental period and he commits himself to keep the gîte/room and its surroundings tidy and clean.
*The landlord is not responsible for accidents that happen in, and/or around the gîte/room.
*The landlord is not responsible for theft due to negligence of the tenant (e.g. by not locking windows/doors in absence).
* Minors remain under the supervision of their parents/guardians throughout the whole property.
* Smoking is not allowed in the gîtes/rooms. An ashtray is provided outside on the private terrace. It is also forbidden to smoke in the woods, for possible forest fires.
* There are internal regulations in the gîte/room and the tenant must comply with these regulations without exception.
* The landlord must be informed in advance of any visitors from the tenant. We ask a contribution of 5 € per visitor. Visitors cannot stay overnight. Visitors must also respect the house rules and conditions.
* The landlord retains the right to enter the gîte/room, respecting the tenant’s privacy (e.g. in case of heavy thunderstorms, we pull out all cables).
* The landlord can unilaterally terminate the rental agreement, if the tenant (after warning) continues to cause nuisance or trouble, to the other tenants. All resulting costs will be borne by the tenant.
La Vie Naturelle – Le Castandel
+33 651 87 12 58 / +33 972 47 43 77