Chambre La Terre (Earth) features:
– 1 bedroom with double bed (boxspring mattress 180×200)
– 1 bedroom with 2 single boxspring mattress beds
– television (French channels)
– a bathroom with walk-in shower with open rock wall, wash basin, hairdryer and toilet
– outside there is a private terrace and dining area
– access to the shared garden and pool.
*Each of the “chambre d’hôtes” rooms have the charm of an old farmhouse, with walls and features of stone. Each room has its own bathroom and toilet. Breakfast is included in the price per night, based on 2 persons. Breakfast is continental in style, with bread, tea, coffee and juice served alongside homemade jam and preserves. We prefer to rent rooms for a minimum of 2 nights (low/mid) and 5 night (high). The bedrooms are available to you from 5pm. We ask you to vacate your rooms by 10am on the day of your departure.
Outside, everyone is welcome to make use of the shared sunny terrace.
Each gîte/room has its own garden furniture. There is also a swimming pool (with salt water), which all are welcome to use. Good to know: we also have several animals:
They each have their own space outside.
– Two dogs (Border Collie) : Joyca and Raya
– A few goats
Unfortunately, we do not allow other pets on the property.
Rented per night based on 2 persons, breakfast included. We prefer to rent rooms for a minimum of 2 nights (low/mid) and 5 nights (high).
Inclusive: bed- bath- and swimming pool and breakfast.
Excluded: tourist tax (0,77 €/pers + 18/night) to be paid on the spot.
Deposit: 30 % of the total price when booking.
Extra person: 35 €/p.p./night.
Surcharge for 1 night: 15 €/room.
General Terms & Conditions
30.03.2024 – 29.06.2024
29.06.2024 – 31.08.2024
02.09.2023 – 18.11.2023
18.11.2023 – 30.03.2024
– The gîtes/bedrooms are available to you from 5pm. We ask you to vacate your gîte/room by 10 am on the day of departure
– Free WIFI
– Free baby equipment: highchair, cot, baby bath, changing mat
– Daily bread service
– Posibility of a packed lunch
– We offer laundry service (€ 8/wash)
– Unfortunately we are unable to accept credit or debit cards
– The local daily tourist tax is not included and has to be paid on the spot
– For the low/mid season we do charge a surcharge for the heating
In the evening, if you would like, you are very welcome to have dinner with us. This does need to be reserved in advance.
We don’t cook on Saturdays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays, but there are several restaurants in the area (within a radius of 20 km). In Saint Paul La Coste itself, there is a restaurant “Les Terasses de Saint Paul”.
33 € p.p. (starter-main course-dessert-coffee/tea) (aperitif offered “on the house”).
15 € p.p. (under 12 years : portions-size adapted to children).
Free up to the age of 3 years.
Some evenings we work with theme nights, such as pizza from the bread oven, freshly made pasta or pancake night.
Breakfast is included in the room price.
If you are staying in the gîtes, you can also enjoy breakfast.
12 € p.p. (free up to 3 years of age).
La Vie Naturelle – Le Castandel
+33 651 87 12 58 / +33 972 47 43 77