Gîte le Feu (Fire) features:
– 1 bedroom with a double bed (160×200)
– 1 bedroom with bunkbeds (90×200)
– a sofa-bed (140×200) in the living area
– one bathroom with a shower and separated toilet
– an open kitchen with: dishwasher, fridge, small freezer, microwave, coffee maker, electric kettle and gas hob with all the necessary utensils
– a corner sitting room with television (French channels)
– there is also a terrace with table and chairs
– an electric griddle
Outside, everyone is welcome to make use of the shared sunny terrace.
Each gîte/room has its own garden furniture. There is also a swimming pool (with salt water), which all are welcome to use. Good to know: we also have several animals:
They each have their own space outside.
– Two dogs (Border Collie) : Joyca and Raya
– A few goats
Unfortunately, we do not allow other pets on the property.
Rented per week: from Saturday to Saturday. Possible deviatons outside the high season can be discussed.
Inclusive: bed- bath- and swimming pool linen and final cleaning.
Excluded: tourist tax (1,21 €/pers + 18/night) to be paid on the spot.
Deposit: 30 % of the total price when booking.
Security Deposit: 300 € when booking.
General Terms & Conditions
01.04.2023 – 24.06.2023
24.06.2023 – 02.09.2023
02.09.2023 – 18.11.2023
18.11.2023 – 31.03.2024
– The gîtes/bedrooms are available to you from 5pm. We ask you to vacate your gîte/room by 10 am on the day of departure
– Free WIFI
– Free baby equipment: highchair, cot, baby bath, changing mat
– Daily bread service
– Posibility of a packed lunch
– We offer laundry service (€ 8/wash)
– Unfortunately we are unable to accept credit or debit cards
– The local daily tourist tax is not included and has to be paid on the spot
– For the low/mid season we do charge a surcharge for the heating
In the evening, if you would like, you are very welcome to have dinner with us. This does need to be reserved in advance.
We don’t cook on Saturdays and Wednesdays, but there are several restaurants in the area (within a radius of 20 km). In Saint Paul La Coste itself, there is a restaurant “Les Terasses de Saint Paul”.
33 € p.p. (starter-main course-dessert-coffee/tea) (aperitif and wine, offered “on the house”).
15 € p.p. (under 12 years : portions-size adapted to children).
Free up to the age of 3 years.
Some evenings we work with theme nights, such as pizza from the bread oven, freshly made pasta or pancake night.
Breakfast is included in the room price.
If you are staying in the gîtes, you can also enjoy breakfast.
12 € p.p. (free up to 3 years of age).
La Vie Naturelle – Le Castandel
+33 651 87 12 58 / +33 972 47 43 77
2022 La Vie Naturelle – Le Castandel – All Rights Reserved – Logo by morgane.leveque_ (IG)